Iron Man 3

My Blogs!

My photo
May God bless the United States of America and the Nation of Israel!

Monday, June 29, 2009

Thrill: Unplugged


THRILL on The War in Iraq

DATE: Independence Day - July 4th, 2009

TIME: High Noon (12PM-1PM)

LOCATION: San Marcos, CA, Corner of Twin Oaks Valley Rd. and Barham Drive, Starbuck's, Outside Tables. I was going to do this at a Park, but the City of San Marcos wont call me back.

Take Hwy 78. Exit the Twin Oaks Valley Rd. Exit. Turn South. Starbuck's will be on the Right.

WHO'S INVITED: I'm inviting YOU, and I'm asking all of my friends and enemies to please come spend their lunch time with me, to hear me speak on what happend in Iraq. This would mean a lot to me.

I ask those who feel patriotic to America to please show up. I'd like to share with you- my countrymen, what really happend during Operation Iraqi Freedom. You'll get to experience an uncut, unplugged, real side of myself as I open up my heart to you.

The media has distorted the publics' view on the War on Terror. The United States Marine Corps has made a huge impact on Iraq. Find out how by joining me this weekend.

What better day to join me than on Independence Day 2009.

EVENTS: Just me talking; There should be enough chairs for those who show up. I'm predicting only ONE person to show up.



RSVP: If you're free for that hour, show up. If not, don't sweat it. It's Independence Day, so you probably have plans. You can come and eat while I speak, I don't care. Show up, then leave to another party- that's great. I'm leaving also, when I'm done running my sock.





No comments: