Iron Man 3

My Blogs!

My photo
May God bless the United States of America and the Nation of Israel!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Terminator Salvation- Now Playing!

by: THRILL

Not much to say, other than the fact that this movie was totally
AWESOME!

Music by Danny Elfman and Directed by McG... on of my back pocket favorite movie directors.
You'll even get to see Tim Burton's wife.

I'm glad I saw this movie in theatres because the sound was well done. Hearing the noise that the giant machines and terminators make on a theatre surround sound is very creepy.

Christian Bale, playing the character John Conner, was ... well... you know I'm going to say it again,
AWESOME!
He brought a lot more macho-ness to the character than previous John Conner performers.

When I watch movies, sometimes I mentally put myself in the hero, or main character's part of the story and learn/revise what I would do in a similar situation. Watching this movie, all I could think was that several times during the story, I'm so glad I didn't have to deal with that.

In other words, dang! How could I deal with THAT specific terminator model. These aren't zombies, vampires, or even terrorists. These are stainless steel robots!

The movie had plenty of action. It had the right amount of horror (the realization that the characters are in a sucky situation) and looked incredibly real. I thought it did. Nothing looked faked.

I liked this Terminator movie better than the others... even though part one was a classic, and part two was everyones' favorite, and in three- guys only remember the terminator enhancing [her/it's] breast size... Terminator Salvation is my favorite.

It was
AWESOME!

Check out the web site: http://terminatorsalvation.warnerbros.com/

No comments: