Iron Man 3

My Blogs!

My photo
May God bless the United States of America and the Nation of Israel!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Soldier/Model Katrina Hodge fights to ban swimsuit competitions

by: THRILL <--ofcourse he would


Lance Corporal Katrina Hodge is a British soldier.... and lingerie model for La Senza. They call her "Combat Barbie."

Big surprise that I'd be covering this story.

Anyway, last year she competed in the Miss England beauty contest. Recently, she convinced the organizers of the pageant to drop the common swimsuit portion of the contest. According to the Daily Telegraph, Hodge explained that dressing up in swimsuits isn't fair to the contestants. She said, "I think it's nerve-racking enough to girls to get up on a stage and speak, let alone in a swimsuit."




Instead, Hodge proposes that contestants will compete in a sports challenge which she will also oversee. Hmm... replace looking good in swimsuits with Ultimate Frisbee?!?! How about this: Ultimate Frisbee in swimsuits! hahahaha...

It's hard for me to take anything that comes from Britain seriously. Personally, I'm all about Miss America (even though Miss Texas never wins!) and how Miss America is who I want painted on my predator drone missile! NOT Miss England.




Appearantly, looking good in a swimsuit is irrelevant because a winner is rarely asked to appear for swimwear public events. Then why are they even called beauty pageants? Is it wrong to believe that there are women who are more beautiful than others? Is there an opposite to beauty?

Some people believe that cold is the opposite of hot. Others think that cold is just the absence of heat. Does that mean there are beautiful women out there as well as ugly women? or does it mean that all women are beautiful, but when they're not around they become ugly?

Lately, I scoff at anything, including a broad, that comes from the four countries of the United Kingdom of Great Britain. I am not happy with Britain. Yall remember my blog about AM/PM gastations? Yup. I still haven't been back there.

Read my Ban on British Petrolium blog HERE
However, Katrina Hodge is impressive. Wish I had her in my fireteam. LCpl Hodge did serve in Iraq and even took down a terrorist with her bare hands. In the words of Paris Hilton, "That's hot!"
Talk about a "slight of hand pro!" giggity.
(Modern Warfare 2 Players know what I mean!)

No comments: