Iron Man 3

My Blogs!

My photo
May God bless the United States of America and the Nation of Israel!

Monday, April 20, 2009

I Salute Miss California

by: THRILL

Las Vegas, NV- I know I bash a lot of California women all the time,
and I have good reason to. However, I am very proud of
Miss California Carrie Prejean, for standing up for her beliefs.

It is a fact that Perez Hilton is biased on the issue of same sex marriages vs. marriage meant for a man and a woman. At the 2009 Miss USA pageant, Perez Hilton gives Miss California a very contraversal question: "[Should every state in the union allow same sex marriages?] Why or why not?"

Miss California then goes on to defend her beliefs MAINLY by SIMPLY answering the question with her own free will. Perez Hilton obviously has a look of disgust by her answer... obvious he doesn't side with what she said. However, even though she didn't have to, she noted "no offense" to anyone who would be offended.
Her answer: "Well, I think it's great that American's are able to choose one or the other. We live in a land that you can choose Same-sex Marriage or Opposite Marriage; and you know what: In MY Country, and in my family, I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman, no offense to anybody out there. But that's how I was raised and that's how I think it should be: between a man and a woman. Thank you."

Tuesday, April 21st, on the Today show, Miss California reconfirmed to host Matt Lauer how she felt about marriage. She defended her stance against Hilton's rants by saying, "It's not about being politically correct. For me, it was about being Biblically correct." Wow. This girl is a winner.
Perez told Today that Prejean should have "left her politics and her religion out because Miss USA represents all Americans."
Prejean also told Lauer that she knew that "at that moment after I'd answered the question, I knew that I was not going to win because of my answer." If you watch the video closely, you can see it in her eyes. Let me remind everyone of the verse from Matthew 10:22, which documents Christ's statement, "And you will be hated by all for My name's sake. But he who endures to the end, will be saved."
Miss California continued, "I don't take back what I said." she told Lauer, adding that she "had spoken from my heart, from my beliefs, and for my God."
Why is it offensive for an American woman to simply state what she believes? Miss California was asked for her view, and she answered. She didn't answer Perez Hilton's view, my view, or anyone elses. She proudly answered HER answer. Deal with it.

Bloggers and post-Proposition 8 Sore Losers are saying the crowd "boo-ed" after her answer.
Are you deaf? Are you stupid? LISTEN to the crowd. They cheered in respect. You can't hear any boo-ing.

I have a gay friend name Tim. I love him as a brother, but don't support the life style of same sex romantic relationships. And he's a great example. Tim doesn't act like a faggot. Perez Hilton is a whiny, sore-losing, fag. Fags like Perez Hilton give homosexuals a bad image.

Props go to California, for dishing out a winner like Carrie Prejean.
Miss California, you are MY Miss America today.

No comments: